COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Internal Communication Specialist
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- To execute and coordinate communication plans including HR activities, initiatives, and HR updates through DK specific channels with DK group.
- To communicate HR calendar closely with HR teams to meet communication plans, develop new channels and evaluate existing communication channels performance.
- To define journey of each employee in company & ensure to gather data, analyze and redesign all employee experience related actions in DK
- To arrange effective communication plan with Marketing to lead HR communication calendar e.g. Events , news and achievements.
- To plan, edit and write content for HR programs, activities, events and updates detailing target audience and plans for reaching them.
- To act as project owner of HR communication plans to ensure plans fulfilled properly in conjunction with HR departments and other role players outside of HR .
- To plan and execute HR events to ensure communication of purpose, visual aids, invitations, announcement materials, etc, prepared appropriately and effectively.
- To design an effective pool of photos, videos and other types of media resulted from HR various events.
- To identify new and digital channels to improve communication effectiveness.
- To ensure we will have engaged employees across DK with appropriate actions.
Apply for This Position
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Farsi
- Good knowledge of preparing various types of presentation
- Experience with Photoshop design
- Interpersonal skills
- People management skills
- Time management
- Working under pressure
- Fluent in English