COVID-19 notice: Digikala is continuously monitoring the recent update on coronavirus news to embrace our corporate social responsibility and promote the safety of our teams and the ones who considering Digikala as a place to fulfill their career goals. We have provided flexible interview process until further notice.
Tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
- Assuring timely A-Z payroll operation.
- Following attendance system operation.
- Managing complementary insurance tasks and correspondences.
- Settling the Cost Centers reports with the Finance team.
- Taking care of processes related to Social Security Organization (SSO).
- Developing internal policies and procedures.
- Maintaining personnel files in compliance with applicable legal requirements.
- Following up employment contracts.
- Managing activities related to end of employment.
- Implementing updates on payroll issues, policies, and procedures.
- Preparing letters to third parties following requests and procedures.
Apply for This Position
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Compensation and Benefits.
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Human Resources, Management or related fields.
- Excellent Knowledge of labor law.
- Excellent knowledge of Rahkaran System.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Believing in absolute secrecy regarding employees’ confidential information.
- Excellent people skills to interact with staff and colleagues.
- Team work spirit.