Business intelligence analysts use data to figure out market and business trends for companies to increase profits and efficiency. They may work directly for a company or as a consultant with experience in data analytics and metrics optimization. We are interested in furthering our data collection and analysis practices, so you will be responsible for instituting new policies, procedures and programs from the ground up. Provide a vertical bridge through the business to communicate information of high value to support decision-making demands
- Technical Skills: Business intelligence analysts use complex computer programs to mine data sources and look for trends.
- Analytical Skills: A major part of the job is to determine what data trends mean. Being able to analyze the data is crucial.
- Communication Skills: Once the data is analyzed, business intelligence analysts must communicate their findings to the company or their managers.
- Problem Solving: Business intelligence analysts need to look at the data trends and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Time Management: Business intelligence analysts work on large projects, many data streams, and many deadlines. Being able to juggle it all is crucial to the job.
- Strong understanding of business process flow and data flow
- Monitor analytics and metrics results