- ecializes in user experience strategy and design, as well as front-end prototyping for web, mobile, and other digital delivery platforms.
- Helps drive the support and future development for the company's public Web site and public digital communications channels.
- Coordinates and contributes to the experience design for external digital communications and Web sites for the company, including content development, user research, user-centered design processes, project leadership, and user experience prototyping and development.
- Assists with a variety of web and new media projects for the company, and collaborates in special projects for the company where there are additional needs for public web, new media communication and the use of the company's public Web site.
- Assists in efforts to expand and enhance the digital delivery channels of the company, improving the user experience for accessing current and future publications, outreach, research, data, special projects, speeches, education materials, multi-media content, and other types of communications that support the mission of the company.
- Assesses product, user research, and design requirements.
- Analyzes relevant internal and external sites to determine best practices.
- Develops, tests and refines prototypes.
- An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience.
- Experience working directly with developers and multiple management levels for implementation of designs.
- Bachelors or higher degree in a field relevant to design, or equivalent UX experience.
- At least 4 years’ experience in a combination of user experience design, interaction design, service design, and similar in complex domains, with the corresponding mastery of a wide range of effective tools and practices.
- History of acquiring and applying user data (e.g., conducting usability studies, performing exploratory research).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
- Experience shipping products and evaluating metrics to determine success.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.