Software Quality Assurance Specialist
- Provide first level of support for tickets filed.
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues.
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with engineering team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team specific knowledge base and skill set.
- Work within our ticket management system to respond to customer how-to and technical troubleshooting questions.
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- 1+ years overall development/technical support experience.
- Development Experience in PHP or other open source based technologies is an advantage
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with internal customers
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem solving and operational excellence.
- knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process