Senior Share Point Developer
- Automate various human capital system infrastructure and processes in SharePoint, including but not limited to:
- Human Capital Resource Tracking Systems
- Incentive Honor Award, and Quality Step Increase Systems
- Leadership Strategic Initiatives
- Considered a very high-level technical expert consultant in his/her professional field of expertise, with specialized and unique capabilities to perform and/or integrate highly complex professional services in several operational, functional, or organizational areas.
- Provides management consulting and support, with respect to the organizational framework of the client offices to foster program improvement and sustainment.
- Designs and conducts studies, analyses, research; provides expert professional and consulting services; and prepares presentations and recommendations relating to the operation, program, or organization.
- Prepares and delivers extensive reports, conducts high-level meetings and briefings, or other presentations as required. Conducts and prepares feasibility studies and strategies.
- Provides expert technical advice and assistance; performs in-depth conformance reviews, audits, and evaluations.
- Design options and workflows for the conceptual document organizational structure (information architecture). This shall include the overall structure; Web pages, data lists, navigation functionality, hyperlinks, and search functionality.
- Based on best practices, the recommended approach for effective and easy maintenance and a governance approach to ensure policies and procedures for ongoing maintenance.
- The recommended approach to enhance search capability with metadata on content and provide support for tagging metadata.
- May serve as a project or task leader on highly complex, time-sensitive, and important tasks.
- Minimum BS in Computer Science or related field with 5+ year’s professional SharePoint experience.
- Ability to perform and manage all aspects of the SharePoint environment, including design, architecture, availability, reliability, performance, monitoring, and security of the portal.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and a demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Windows/Office.