Senior Service Administration Specialist
- Perform routine administration and maintenance of designated system(s) to meet the Company business requirements.
- Monitor systems to achieve optimum level of performance.
- Monitor servers for compliance with established standards, policies, configuration guidelines and procedures.
- Provide capacity analysis reports/data.
- Monitor server backups on a daily basis.
- Perform first level problem determination and resolution to ensure availability and stability of corporate based platforms according to established service level agreements.
- Escalate higher level issues to senior levels as required.
- Participates in the evaluation, selection, implementation and on-going support of software, hardware and tools used by the Enterprise Infrastructure platform.
- Experience with PowerShell and/or other scripting languages.
- Active Directory Domain Administrator – Manage and maintain: Sites and Services, DNS, DHCP, Group Policy Objects, Computer/User Objects, LDAP, Authentication protocols, AD Permission delegation using the least privilege methodology, Dynamic/Static AD groups, as well as other Domain services in accordance with MS best practices and compliance requirements.
- Strong experience with infrastructure services such as DHCP, DNS, WSUS, AD CS
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013,2016 and 2019, and ability to manage, deploy and maintain servers
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2016, Office Online Server and SQL Server and ability to manage, deploy and maintain SharePoint Farm.
- Experience working with NTFS permissions and DFS name spaces for file sharing.
- Experience with Current versions of Windows (e.g. Server 2012, 2016, Windows 10 Enterprise)
- Experience with Manage Engine Solutions.
- Able to troubleshoot and re-mediate issues by reviewing and tracking system logs, events, etc.
- Assists in ensuring compliance with security policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of .Net programing languages is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field and 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent (verbal and written) English communication skills.
- Customer service driven.
- Should be 24 – 30 years old