Senior Product Designer
We’re looking for a Product Designer to help design the future of Digikala and turn our vision into reality. As a Designer at Digikala, You’ll be working across our consumer facing product and our internal tools as part of a cross functional team. You can expect to be working on new ideas and also iterating and improving micro interactions, and you should be just as comfortable delivering beautiful interfaces as you are mapping user
We're looking for a team member with an unnerving attention to detail and understands design is equal parts form and function. You will partner with engineering, product management, senior executives and others throughout the organization to help make our platform a success. We are looking for someone who can think several steps ahead and is able to articulate their design decisions. We are building a world class enterprise design team and are looking for someone who puts our users first, has a ship it mentality and who is eager to gain experience and be part of that mission.
We believe that the technological demands of modern applications are becoming increasingly complex, and as such we have a duty to make the tools used to develop and deliver these applications simpler and easier to use.
- Work directly on the interface and experience design of our products.
- Drive and lead design projects from start to finish.
- Develop user flows, journey maps, wire frames and other assets to help facilitate the design process.
- Create prototypes to user test and validate assumptions.
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers.
- Design clean and unique user interfaces to mirror UX requirements and compliment brand/product identity.
- Collaborate with product managers and software engineers on problem solving and delivering solutions.
- Work with front-end engineering to deliver your designs to users in high quality.
- Observe current user behavior and make design suggestions to improve UX.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research.
- Adapt quickly to change in a fast paced startup environment.
- Build empathy and understanding of our users and how to empower them.
- Become an expert and set design vision for modern enterprise apps
- Intuitive mind for good user experience.
- Able to analyze, optimize, and simplify workflows.
- Able to effectively communicate with other team members.
- Familiar designing across platforms.
- Relevant understanding of best-practices and trends in UI/UX design.
- Obsessive attention to even the smallest of details.
- Great time management skills.
- Portfolio of past work showcasing your process.
- Familiar with visual design and prototyping tools such as Sketch and In Vision.
- Familiar with building and thinking in design systems.
- Understand technical requirements and aspects of modern apps.
- Demonstrable experience designing and shipping complex projects from start to finish.
- Experience running user interviews and testing sessions.