Senior Operations Manager
- Participates in formulating and administering policies, directing and coordinating all operations departments’ activities to develop and meet business and profitability growth objectives.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecasts data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Confers with the team to review target achievements.
- Develops, reviews, updates and implements business strategic planning, including operations, financial performance and marketing.
- Oversees operations to ensure minimum cost and to meet demand growth.
- Overseeing inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
- Oversees key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis.
- Reviews and approves preparation of accounting analysis for budgetary planning and implementation and financial reporting.
- Develop strategies and set the budget for the operations department in accordance with company's main strategy.
- Develop a strong and comprehensive department KPI framework, ensuring all key performance and cost targets are met in conjunction with excellent customer experience.
- Develop initiatives to improve speed, efficiency and the quality of current process and make our customer experience better than ever.
- Supporting and mentor managers ensuring team goals are met and Digikala corporate values are respected. Develop a train-the-trainer mentality to ensure scalability of operations.
- Lead, motivate and support a large team within a time-sensitive and demanding environment. This will include the setup and implementation of career development plans for all direct reports.
- Work closely with technology teams to develop a joint system roadmap between technology and operations.
- Maintain health and safety standards within area and promote a positive health and safety culture on site.
- Providing data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports.
- Develop integrated schedule and risk management platform and processes.
- Work within an ambiguous and fast-moving environment.
Bachelor or master degree holder in/Engineering/ supply chain/logistics/MBA or related fields.
5 to 10 years of management experience in the field of operations in big scale companies
Prior working experience in ecommerce or FMCG industries is preferred.
Strong people management experience
Strong numeric and analytic aptitude
Excellent motivational and communication skills with an ability to inspire and lead others
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Knowledge of Lean, Six Sigma and Kaizen methodologies would be highly advantageous
Ideal Range: Min 35
Fluent in English
International/regional experience is a plus
Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.