Senior Network Security Engineer
- Support, troubleshoot, install, and configure routers, and switches
- Support, troubleshoot, install, and configure network security solutions including firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, network access control, Email security, Web security, Web application firewalls, and application layer gateways
- Develop network and security configuration documentation
- Perform vulnerability and penetration audits using common tool-sets
- Participating in the daily planning, tracking, scheduling, and executing of project tasks and general network operations activities.
- Diagnosing, resolving, and documenting hardware and software network problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Configuring networks to ensure reliable operation for business objectives and processes.
- Administering and maintaining site infrastructure, including network connectivity, and Internet access.
- Troubleshooting of network-related issues.
- Installation and maintenance of site network equipment (Routers, switches, and wireless solutions).
- Supporting the definition of network architecture, evaluation of products, and implementation of new technologies into the network.
- Perform network analysis and capacity planning
- Familiarity with network management tools and reporting
- Publish security-related documentation sets
- 7+ years industry experience in a large, mission-critical environment
- CCNA Security certification required
- CCNP Security certification preferred
- CCNP Routing & Switching certification required
- Practical Experience with Fortigate and Fortiweb devices
- Good Knowledge of Cisco Nexus devices
- Good Knowledge of Data Center design and architecture
- Good knowledge of SDN & NFV
- Excellent writing & documentation skills
- Strong Knowledge and hands on experience on Routing Protocols, including OSPF, eBGP, iBGP.
- Knowledge of network and web based related protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS)
- Knowledge with common IP/application attacks such as SYN, UDP, NTP and ICMP floods, HTTP GET and POST