Senior Marketing Strategist
- Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing or new customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programmer.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Mapping customer journeys.
- Creating creative and experience briefs; Build and maintain master marketing calendar of product stories representing all outbound marketing including but not limited to: Digital/Paid Social, SEM, Direct Mail, Email, E comm Support, Charitable Support, Geo-targeted support, Co-Branded Vendor Support.
- Cultivate the marketing expertise of our people.
- Marketing or related majors Bachelor’s degree required.
- The ideal candidate would have worked for both an advertising agency and digital agency, so they have a solid understanding of brand building and digital strategy / journey work.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in strategic planning, advertising agency or digital agency.
- Understanding of account, creative, and operational processes.
- Deep understanding of strategic brand segmentation, targeting, positioning, customer journey and customer experience.
- Ability to take business insights and strategies and conceive of innovative, relevant, and tangible activation ideas.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, ability to guide construction of compelling visuals for presentations across a variety of contexts.