Senior FMCG Commercial Manager
- Deep dive understanding of FMCG industry, categories, and consumer trends to proactively analyze, seek and recommend business solutions.
- Establish the product development strategies and annual product plan, including helping anticipate market changes and defining the product plan evolution for each category and then lead the team to fulfill it.
- Convert and transform brand strategy into sales strategy with actionable recommendations and solutions.
- Provide guidance, leadership and category/brand expertise to field category management managers.
- Develop category management strategies by providing insights and retail solutions, addressing assortments, cost, pricing, and marketing
- Assist in training, distribution, and execution of category management tools with the field.
- Lead and/or participate in corporate priority projects to serve strategic global and key brands.
- Create strategic relationships with external key accounts
- Work closely with the CCO and other departments to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Lead and manage performance, engagement, and development of FMCG commercial team to drive the business results and corporate culture.
- Qualifications in Business Administration or Marketing. MBA is added advantage.
- At least 8 years of industry experience in FMCG products (personal care, skin care, mom & babies, grocery).
- Excellent analytical/data interpretation into strategies and capabilities.
- Ability to create compelling sales stories and strategies which can impact the bottom line.
- Ability to develop and secure a leadership role within the Category Management function for the business unit.
- Objective analytical power, and able to makes accurate/objective assessments of problems.
- Strong market orientation, an outward focus toward the customer/consumer to maximize business results.
- Excellent oral/written and platform skills.
- Desire to work in a team environment and foster cross-functional support and learning.
- Fluent in English.