Seller Performance Management Specialist
- Defining and implementing the growth strategy for improving the overall performance of Non Key account sellers in the assigned Vertical (categories).
Monitoring and supporting seller in different segments (high, low and growth) and setting semi-automated actions(mass communication, training) to improve their performance.
Be able to analyze a huge set of data(Assortment performance, revenue performance), segment the data and derive proper actions.
Growth assortment, increasing pricing competitiveness and increasing campaign participation in assigned categories by direct phone calls or sending emails.
Identifying potential and gaps of sellers to reach the next segment and advising them accordingly.
Setting appropriate semi-automated & manual on top actions to help the under performers and improving the overall merchant performance.
Acquiring an in-depth knowledge in e-commerce .
BA/MA degree or equivalent practical experience (Business Administration, Mass communication, Marketing& Sales).
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking and analytical.
- Interest in setting up processes and learning new IT tools.
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Project management skills .