Operational Performance Manager
Head of Commercial Operations Team will manage the day-to-day commercial relationships with sellers and suppliers as well as overseeing day-to-day operations and focusing on the long-term interests of the business. The manager requires to recruit, build, and manage Marketplace Operation Team, set the teams strategy, architect the team structure and needs, set the teams goals and vision, and deliver results in a quickly growing environment.
- Define and execute the road-map of Seller and Supply Chain Solutions by working closely with Retail Operations and Product/Tech teams.
- Identify operational weaknesses and gaps by regularly deep diving into all aspects of Marketplace and Retail data.
- Create & Optimize Process by understanding the current processes, opportunities for increased efficiency, and areas where we can optimize processes.
- Build and develop strong relationships with cross-functional leaders in order to successfully drive long-term growth and efficiency and to establish and monitor progress against key performance indicators.
- Define, lead, and ope-rationalize the short-term and long-term strategy for the Commercial Operations Team.
- Set the cultural tone of the team and develop a strong culture of continuous improvement to consistently raise the bar of execution.
- Plan and execute tools and processes to manage pricing control, inventory replenishment's and reimbursement management.
- Standardizing retail operational systems, businesses processes, and reporting processes. Identifying opportunities and gaps to improve the quality and efficiency of the operational teams work through automation.
- Own the roll out of the new tools and systems through developing SOPs, requesting training materials, reporting and tracking.
- Monitor and drive initiatives to improve overall seller operational performance in alignment with Digikala targets while ensuring the highest level of customer and seller experience.
- Identifying opportunities and gaps to improve the quality and efficiency of the operational teams and work through standardization and automation.
- Leading, coaching and managing Operations Excellence team and Seller Performance team. (Operations Excellence: point of contact for biggest sellers regarding improvement of operational performance. Seller performance: in charge of monitoring and analyzing the operational performance of sellers)
- Monitoring and managing overall supplier and sellers’ operational performance in alignment with Digikala targets.
- Driving Strategic initiative to improve Digikala supplier and Sellers performance and support assortment growth.
- Supporting team on Visiting/contacting sellers and actively analyzing operational issues and root causes at Digikala 3rd party sellers.
- Monitoring and reviewing the success of implementations on a continuous basis and leading process optimization.
- Execute on-request tasks from manager.
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Engineering or Business Administration (Masters degree is a plus)
- 5 to 8+ years of relevant experience with proven performance in Operations and Supply Chain Management, consulting, e-commerce.
- Tech-savvy, good understanding of how systems work, information exchange and structure, and ERP knowledge
- Analytical Thinking and data-driven with and strong business judgment. Able to roll up your sleeves and analyze the data and pull key insights for your team.
- Strong project management and communication skills. Used to manage multiple stakeholders across multiple functions
- Able to deliver under pressure, entrepreneurial and results driven
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel and PPT)
- Ability to coordinate downward and upward work streams
- Strong people management skills and experience leading large teams.
- A creative, solutions focused approach, with a focus on achieving results.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills. Able to build and manage strong relationships with their team, cross-functional colleagues, and external partners.
- An eye for great talent and the ability to unlock the potential of high performing teams.
- Leadership by example. Able to motivate, inspire and create an inclusive and positive work environment for all.
- Problem solver, self-motivated and hard-working. Pro-active and able to work under pressure.
- Enthusiasm for e-commerce and its opportunities