Operation Supervisor- Night Shift
- Planning in order to present the required services to customers.
- Execution of distribution policies.
- Reviews analyses of activities, costs, operations and forecasts data to determine department or division progress toward stated goals and objectives.
- Supervision, guidance, and control of the procedures.
- Supervises deliveries to ensure accuracy.
- Preparation of weekly reports regarding the distribution flow - Monitors and tracks the progress of deliveries.
- Guidance and control of manpower.
- Problem-solving regarding the company's policies and guidelines.
- Assuring just-in-time delivery.
- Organize and maintenance of delivery vehicles.
- Account balance clearly on the basis of the company's procedure - Providing data points for the preparation of business reviews and planning reports.
- Taking care of administrative issues and personnel files under the supervision - Reviews employee performances and provides feedback and suggestions.
- Ensures client satisfaction through efficient departmental activities.
- 4 to 5 years of management experience in the field of logistics and distribution.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Outstanding analytic and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize and operate under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of customer experience and buying behavior.
- Fluent in English.