Onsite Campaign Supervisor
- Develop, execute and optimize digital campaigns.
- Lead the execution of acquisition marketing programs to acquire quality leads as well as new business acquisition.
- Execute rapid deployment of online campaigns based on the needs of each business.
- Develop and manage ongoing testing to further optimize ad creatives, landing pages and targeting segmentation.
- Project manage creation of campaign landing pages, banners, and other digital marketing assets as needed.
- Conducts market research for proposal based on client target markets. Analyzes and evaluates research and data.
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with the Business Units and other Marketing teams.
- Determine appropriate communication strategies to support integrated campaign objectives and performance targets.
- Input marketing mix recommendations into planning process based on best practices & campaign analytics.
- Owns campaign briefs and analyze.
- Typically requires 5+ years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent experience.
- Strong command skills to drive the implementation and execution of programs and initiative.
- Organizational agility. Able to navigate culture and politics across multiple functions and geographies.
- Lead without authority. Able to identify and use resources outside the direct reporting structure, comfortable working with senior leaders.
- Initiative. Identifies opportunities and works collaboratively to improve process, deliverable, or activities.
- Collaborative. Naturally builds relationships across functions.
- Business acumen. Clearly understand key business priorities and Marketing’s role in supporting them.
- Detail-oriented. Able to anticipate needs and fill gaps.
- Innovative. Able to solve problems in creative ways with limited resource.