We are seeking an eager, motivated candidate to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to key positions under direction of experienced personnel. Comprehensive training will include duties in several departments. The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running Digikala.
- Support the setup of performance goals and objectives with upper management
- Responsible for projects as assigned and the successful execution thereof
- Help set policies, procedures and new methods
- Develop data driven models to drive decisions within the different department areas.
- Run autonomously projects, proposing and implementing state-of-the-art solutions
- Follow experienced managers and supervisors to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Communicate policies to associates and act as the primary data information source for the Team, maintaining compliance and consistency and taking corrective action when needed
- Collect and document department best practices, ensuring the major take-away are shared across the organization.
- Partner with the management team to establish and maintain quality control standards, take corrective action as necessary and document the lapses
- Create, manage and support recognition and communication programs that foster an environment of teamwork for associates and peers
Fresh graduate from a well-known university in Engineering and management field
- Fluent in English
- Willingness to develop expertise in all aspects of department
- Extremely analytical and data drive
- History of academic achievement and participation in community activities
- Desire to grow professionally with enthusiasm for continuous learning
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
- Committed and passionate about E-Commerce and new technologies
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making skills
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, strong research
- Full time employment in Digikala with salary and benefits package