Legal Contracts Supervisor
- Supervising over the preparation of contracts and drafting contracts and documents that contain commitments.
- Preparing bilingual legal documents and contracts specially with relation to acquisition and joint venture transactions.
- Ability to find solutions to various transactional problems.
- Providing the legal advice and consultation on contracts to senior managers and the relevant departments.
- Monitoring the negotiations on contracts and resolve potential disputes with contractors and assisting during negotiations.
- Check and comment on contracts sent by other departments or companies.
- Follow up the contract signing procedure.
- Monitor the execution of contracts' terms of agreement.
- Renew and/or terminate contracts when necessary.
- Prepare and revise contract templates as required.
- Effective collaboration with company’s Legal counsels.
- MA degree in Law from a top-tier institution.
- At least 5 years of legal experience establishing legal teams and appropriate procedures and protocols.
- English language fluency; Ability to draft agreements in English.
- A team-player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels; must be able to work both independently and in a team.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Good project management skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize competing interests.
- Highly organized and able to spearhead projects with minimal supervision.
- Ability to balances an understanding of risk with the realities of a company.