Legal Business Partner
- Preparation and drafting contracts and documents that contain commitments.
- Preparing bilingual legal documents and contracts especially with relation to acquisition and joint venture transactions.
- Ability to find solutions to various transnational problems.
- Providing the legal advice and consultation on contracts to senior managers and the relevant departments.
- Monitoring the negotiations on contracts and resolve potential disputes with contractors and assisting during negotiations.
- Check and comment on contracts sent by companies.
- Follow up the contract signing procedure.
- Monitor the execution of contracts' terms of agreement.
- Renew and/or terminate contracts when necessary.
- Prepare and revise contract templates as required.
- Effective collaboration with company’s Legal Manager.
- MA degree in Law from reputable universities.
- At least 5 years of legal experience establishing legal teams and drafting various types of contracts .
- English language fluency; Ability to draft agreements in English.
- Familiarity with different types of contract issues in e-commerce field.
- Ability to provide useful & Practical legal advice by considering risks & interest of the company.
- Working experience in e-commerce field is a Plus
- Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation skills.
- High sense of responsibility, Strong ability to multitask, Excellent man management skills and able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- A team player who can work effectively with colleagues at all levels; must be able to work both independently and in a team.
- Good commercial acumen, service‐ and solution‐ oriented and being able to fully commit to the deadlines.