Leadership and Development Specialist
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers to design IDP support individual performance agreement
- Source and develop effective learning solutions to implement staff development plans and individual succession/career development plan for long term development
- Implement learning solutions in an effective way to meet Digikala objectives
- Assess training supplier and provider input to management team to select new suppliers
- Organize, establish and maintain relationships with learning providers and supplier in order to enrich DK academy pool.
- Evaluate and analysis talent development programs and provide insightful reports and analysis
- Design digital content according to the requirement of internal customer and make it available in digital learning platform
- Prepare reports summarizing distance learning statistical data or describing distance learning program objectives and accomplishments
- Conduct evaluation of effectiveness and provide improvement plan based on PIP or development center outputs.
- Implement and analyze Leadership and psychometric tests (e.g. PPA , HPTI , PDA )and also provide effective reports in order to find improvement areas.
- Develop and implement 360-degree feedback and provide individual and aggregate reports.
- Implement and follow succession planning process based on organization needs for all critical positions.
- Conduct assessment and development centers based on promotion process for all eligible levels.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in human resources, Industrial Eng. / Management or a relevant field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR field
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint in particular)
- Strong communication skill
- Creative/ innovative mindset
- Able to perform within tight time frames
- Strong team player
- Agile and fast learner
- Open to change