Human Resources Trainee
- Analyze training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers to design IDP support individual performance agreement
- Source and develop effective learning solutions to implement staff development plans and individual succession/career development plan for long term development
- Doing business analysis in order to check business KPIs & KRs and understand their relation
- cooperation with organizational and people development team.
- Bachelor/Master Degree in human resources, Industrial Eng. / Management or a relevant field.
- Max 1 year of experience in the HR field
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint in particular)
- Strong communication skill
- Creative/ innovative mindset
- Able to perform within tight time frames
- Strong team player
- Agile and fast learner
- Open to change