• Support the HSE Manager and team with planning, coordinating and implementing of
effective HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the department objectives are
• Provide support to Logistics and Operation team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety
and environmental issues.
• Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance in the Logistics and Operations Centers and perform regular HSE audits/inspections in the areas.
• Attend pre-job, planning and committee meetings as required on HSE related matters.
• Provide support to the department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives eg. ISO
14001, ISO 45001, etc.
• Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as
National legal requirements
• Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s
training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
• Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and
prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager for promulgation to the
• Manage Safety Statistic reporting within the department. Track and provide regular HSE
performance reporting to the Dept head.
• Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions and contracts as requested
• Assist in the development of center specific HSE procedures.
• Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
• Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
• Support in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good
• Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks/projects as required..
• Min B.S. in Occupational Health
• Min 5 years’ relevant experience in logistics, warehousing or FMCG.
• Knowledgeable in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 and HSE.
management systems is highly preferred.
• Strong passion in HSE.
• Good MS Office skills particularly in Excel, Words and Power point.
• Able to work independently and meticulous.
• Must be willing to relocate in any location in Tehran.