The ideal candidate will be innovative, excited about digital technologies and trends, have superb writing skills paired with the ability to create visually appealing solutions. They will have demonstrable project management experience and the organizational discipline to track and manage graphic design work for several complex projects simultaneously.
The primary duties and responsibilities for the Graphic Designer include:
· Creating and delivering high-quality, on brand designs from initial concept through to delivery, working to a specific brief
· Creating innovative and commercially-effective campaigns, collateral, graphics, web pages and digital assets for a variety of technical audiences, to enhance the learning and development and communication experience and increase customer engagement across multiple touch points, with user experience at the core
· Working with peers and colleagues to evolve the Infrastructure Operations visual brand to meet the developing needs of the organization
· Managing the project life cycle from internal brief through to usability and build or print production
· Collaborating with Instructional Designer peers, related teams and other key stakeholders to drive best practice and learning for design
· Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts or equivalent industry experience
· Experience with designing for print and digital media formats, such as gif banner, Adobe (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effect), Final Cut Pro. · Experience with following brand guidelines · Able to provide an accessible portfolio of completed design projects
· Familiarity with combining various colors, typography and illustration.