- Management of complex scheduling to support teams
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items
- Checks all invoices for clearing/forwarding services against service requests
- Tracks and monitors incoming shipments
- Maintains appropriate filing of logistics and shipping documents
- Records and retrieves information related to supply/logistics including receiving documents and data for input, and completes the established input procedures
Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area.
- 2+ years of customer facing retail experience.
- Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- Experience in assisting customers in person and on the phone, completing trainings, tracking and recording sales and traffic data, merchandising products and promotional materials, cleaning and maintaining presentation standards.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Good computer skills, Outlook (Advanced), Word (Medium level), PowerPoint (Medium level), Excel (medium level) and internet research
- Analytical mind
- Fluency in English is an advantage.