- Defining and implementing the growth strategy for the category with understanding of internal and external variables that impact the business, ensuring alignment with broader business goals and vision.
- Defining assortment priorities for your category and overseeing acquisition of new vendors.
- Optimizing mix between Retail outright buys and Marketplace.
- Driving brand engagement and brand sales performance through joint business planning and regular business reviews.
- Representing Digikala to advise external partners on e-commerce and go to market strategy for your category.
- Identifying opportunities for process improvements, innovation and scale within the category.
- Managing category P&L and team.
- Owning your category sales and profit performance, including planning, forecasting.
- Managing and coaching a team of key account managers to bring the best products to your shop at the best price.
- Working with cross-functional teams to manage your shop, execute on campaigns and strategic projects, namely Marketing, Pricing, Sourcing and Operations teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields .
- Minimum five years of work experience in e-commerce, retail, business development, buying or project management role.
- Strong business judgement backed by analytical mindset and comfort generating and evaluating various forecasts, metrics, and analyses.
- Innovative problem-solving skills; dissecting root causes of problems and implementing solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal with proven ability to represent your organization in external meetings.
- Negotiation track-record and demonstrated ability to influence others.
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize them and meet deadlines.
- Desire to manage your own business, proven track record of taking ownership and driving results – self-starter and self-directed, comfortable in fast-moving entrepreneurial environment.
- Experience managing others strongly preferred.
- Passion about improving both customer and seller experience.
- Team spirit and enthusiasm about learning.