- Manage, design and fulfill a variety of marketing efforts ranging from customer acquisition to customer retention campaigns using direct mail, email and telemarketing channels.
- Effectively interface with cross-functional teams to understand overall business strategy and proactively initiate, plan and recommend how direct marketing can most effectively
- Lead creative process and execution. Leverage potential creative, production and market timing synergies across channels, markets and consumer segments.
- Analyze campaign performance and findings to aid in targeting, segmentation and testing strategies.
- Proactively develop and recommend new marketing and segmentation ideas to enhance direct marketing sales results.
- Leverage existing customer/prospect models and optimization techniques to inform Next Best Offer decisions.
- Manage the integration & coordination of all internal & external resources to ensure all marketing campaigns and communications are executed in a timely, accurate & legally compliant manner.
- Collaborate with Analytics/Reporting team to help define and provide needed campaign reporting. Manage strategic changes to future direct marketing campaigns based on findings and analysis to continue to drive increased response rates and return on investment.
- Ensure direct marketing campaigns launch on-time, are within budget and yield positive ROI results. Contribute to maintenance of direct marketing calendar.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- 3+ years’ experience in a software marketing role
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Proficiency with Google Analytics and web analysis tools
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skill