Call Center Supervisor
- Monitor and lead 70+ Call Center Agents
- Lead queries from customers and handle VOC, Complaints, etc
- Detect opportunities for improvement in AHT, Service Level, Queue Time, FCR, etc. and implement required changes in this regard
- Analyze daily performance reports and take required action for performance improvement
- Implement weekly feedback program
- Improve the defined KPIs for customer service, like NPS (Net Promoter Score) – CSAT (Customer Satisfaction), or other measurable Metric
- Empower and Engage the Customer Service Team
- Work effectively with all peers like Commercial, Finance, Marketing, Logistics, Fulfillment and specially operation departments to negotiate and influence customer improvements
- Minimum bachelor degree in engineering, management, communication fields.
- Strong English skills (both written and spoken).
- Very strong knowledge in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and word.
- Proven background for minimum 3 years as supervisor of a team with 20+ people in call center/contact center.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Strongly data oriented and customer centric.
- Ability to judge and make decision.
- Being familiar with 5S, 6Sigma and Kaizen is a plus.