- Monitor customer's needs, commercial trends, market situation, and competitor's activities.
- Liaising with existing suppliers and negotiating contracts.
- Sourcing and building relations with new suppliers.
- Analyzing past sales patterns to anticipate trends in consumer buying pattern.
- Recommending clearance sales and varying delivery schedules to help control stock levels.
- Presenting new ranges to retail managers.
- Assisting visual merchandisers in planning store layouts to promote key lines.
- Working with the advertising department in order to present sales promotion.
- At least bachelor degree in Business/Marketing.
- 4 years sales or purchasing experiences in Fashion industries.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Exhibits strong decision making abilities.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skill.
- Exceptional software skills and knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
- Enjoy working as a team member in a busy and creative environment.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.