Business Development Specialist
Support the execution and planning of corporate partnership activities.
- Contingency approach to develop valuable partnership within the framework of Digikala marketing department in order to achieve the stated objectives.
- Build new organizational relationships; maintain and develop previous one.
- Develop presentations, give briefings, conduct meetings and partnership agreements.
- Wholesale customer account management and B2B collaboration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business Management or related field, Master's Degree in related fields is preferred.
- +2 years of partnership, marketing, sales, e-commerce and/or retail business experience preferred.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Extremely organized multitask-er with strong attention to details.
- Willingness to learn and accept change.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative and ownership of projects and relationships.
- Ability to work independently and effectively within tight deadlines.
- Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Goal and Result oriented.