Business Analyst Specialist
- Oversee seller day on day fulfilment status and perform weekly performance report to internal stake holder and higher management.
- Perform deep dive and root cause analysis on seller performance KPI weekly movement.
- Develop short term and long-term strategies to improve seller performance KPI.
- Drive seller operation improvement projects.
- Design dashboard and automated report for internal stakeholder.
- Data extraction from database and transform to report for business use.
- System integration coordination, regression testing and UAT testing.
- Lead the planning and implementation of projects.
- Constantly monitor and report on progress of the projects management.
- Working as key member of Business Intelligence team to help management drive data led decisions.
- Aggregating data from various sources to analyze metrics related to customers, profitability, etc.
- Providing actionable insights based on sophisticated analysis to drive business decisions.
- Developing dashboards to help optimize decision making.
- Presenting & working with the management.
- Minimum bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering ,Finance, Statistics, Math, or related quantitative discipline; MBA is a plus
- Creative and critical thinker
- Extremely analytical and data driven
- Strong strategic planning skills
- Good in process mapping
- Experience in GAP analysis
- Quantitative & qualitative approach skills
- Excellent reporting skills
- Risk assessment skills
- Ability to manage projects with multiple teams
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Creative and proactive problem solver
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook, strong research
- Power BI / other BI portals Knowledge
- SQL ; will be an advantage