To be responsible for making the broad strategy for the development and management of company’s brands and effective communication with customers through communication channels.
To set long term directions and goals, and allocating resources so that the directions can be pursued and the goals can be reached.
- To deal with unforeseen events that emerge in the course of implementing their chosen strategies.
- To pursue the brand and customer engagement strategy in the channels.
- To incorporate the accountability for planning, development and implementation of all of the organization’s marketing communication activities, creation and execution of brand communication.
- Provide strategic direction for capturing the customer and seller segments by liaising with related stake holders through branding and other activities.
- Responsible for evaluation of strategic opportunities and the formulation of the strategies to grow targeted segments and overall value for Digikala.
- Ensure communication with target segments is efficient and delivers results.
- Observe the relevant competitors’ (online & offline) strategic moves within the market and create market scenarios and possible counter strategies and proactive strategies.
- Facilitate and champion campaigns to exploit market opportunities that reflect and align with Digikala’s innovative brand and philosophy.
- Lead and provide strategy for the brand and media (online and offline) teams; determine the business objectives, and implement plans to achieve those objectives.
- Manage and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners and suppliers.
- Responsible for budgeting, forecasting, revenue stimulation, reporting and people management of assigned teams.
- University Degree in Commerce (Marketing / Communication) or Arts.
- Senior management track record of 5 years or more; with at least 3 years in relevant sector/ industry as per relevant role.
- Experience working in a global/multinational enterprise (understanding emerging markets advantageous).
- Worked across diverse cultures and geographies.
- Must possess a unique blend of brand vision, analytical expertise, excellent writing skills, and the confidence to lead a highly talented, collaborative team.
- Comprehensive understanding of E-commerce trends and technologies.
- Fluent in English.
- Must possess strong and persuasive oral communications skills and be an excellent presenter.
- Experience working with successful organizations in different start-up stages preferred.