Warehouse Manager - Evening Shift
Digikala is looking for a performance and data driven manager that can support the daily operations of its central warehouse (inbound, outbound, dispatch). The candidate will have the chance to make a huge impact by improving on daily basis the efficiency of the warehouse operations. Warehouse manager will work on high priority issues, and get direct insights from the rest of the departments to support Digikala into scaling a fast growing internet company in the emerging Persian market. Ensure KPIs are achieved by his team, implement innovative process improvement projects within his department and across the organization making best use of the new technological solutions available.
- Organize and lead the teams to maintain KPIs and results.
- Coordinate, control and coach the activities of his supervisors based on organization values.
- Monitor KPIs and Objectives time to time and feedback to his supervisors to manage their teams performance.
- Ensure the warehouse scalability in order to achieve the planned targets.
- Ensure the warehouse standards and policies are functional.
- Manage inter-department communication and support teams.
- Respond and manage internal stakeholders’ needs.
- Communicate with supervisors to ensure the teams can work without wastes and problems.
- Manage HRs (Hire, induct, train, coach, motivate, feed information, resolve conflicts and complaints, terminate).
- Support strategical and operational company plans.
- University degree in management or engineering is required, Industrial engineering is preferred
- 5+ years Managerial experience in logistics and warehouse; Managing big team (members at least 50 persons)
- Excellent in warehouse standard operations and warehouse design
- Excellent in operational planning and workforce planning
- Familiar with best practices in warehouse and supply chain
- Familiar with cost management and performance management
- Familiar with 5S, HSE, quality assurance, and continuous improvement
- Excellent ability to analyze and assess operations processes based on data, spot issues and propose/implement solutions
- Good in coaching people, and inspiring team members to achieve their potential.
- Able to work under pressure and under uncertainly
- Good in presentation and communication
- Good in MS Office and GDOCs (specially Excel and Google Sheet)
- Familiar with WMS and ERPs
- Familiar with Retail or FMCG industry