Senior iOS Developer
We are looking for passionate, hard-working, and talented Software Engineers who have experience building innovative, mission critical, high volume mobile applications across multiple mobile platforms that customers love. As a member of the team, you will be responsible for the development and launch of core product features. You must be able to implement custom native user interfaces using the latest iOS programming techniques.
The ideal candidate is clearly passionate about new opportunities in mobile and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering new features and products. A commitment to team work, hustle, and strong communication skills are absolute requirements. Creating reliable, scalable
, and high-performance products requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, mobile and web service technologies as it related to mobile apps and practical experience building customer facing mobile products. This person has thrived and succeeded in delivering high quality technology products/services in a hyper-growth environment where priorities shift fast.
- Full-stack iOS development including Swift, Objective-C, Foundation, UIKit, XCTest, Core Animation, Core Data, Quartz Core.
- Experience developing with payment based applications, working with payment methods.
- Deep understanding of both MVC - MVVM and alternative architectural design patterns.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles, design patterns,protocol-oriented programming, functional-oriented programming, reactive/reactiveX, coding best practices and mobile applications platforms.
Basic knowledge of Cryptography.
- Good understanding of version control specially Git.
- Strong vision on UI and UX fundamental concepts.
- Experience of test driven development (TDD), and the desire to write tests.
- Experience building rich and complex iOS apps that delight users.
- Automation tools such as Jenkins and Fastlane.
- A strong understanding of how to design and interact with RESTful APIs.
A strong understanding of how Swift compiler works in-order to optimize or encrypt application.
Knowledge of working and distributing libraries through CocoaPods
- Experience developing backend APIs.
- Experience working with SQLite and Core Data instead of SQL, writing custom queries and designing schemas.