- Supervise the Monthly detailed driver based variance analysis of actual vs. budget and forecast.
- Worked on annual sales and profit margins in the Zero-Based Budget modelling and monthly bottom up & top down rolling forecast process.
- Supporting the FP&A Manager by completing forecast models and running scenarios, with a bias towards profitability and cash flow forecasting.
- Prepare appropriate comprehensive quantitative templates and qualitative narratives to facilitate a smooth ZBB by all concerned departments.
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls, and ensure adjustments are made in accordance with approvals.
- ERP (SAP) experience is an advantage, but not obligatory, nevertheless the candidate should have a sound understanding of ERP systems and the way they are designed to fulfill the business needs;
- Bachelor \ master degree Finance, Accounting and Audit, Industrial Engineering
- Working experience in international companies , e-commerce, retail, FMCG industry is preferred
- Mindset – energetic, committed, self-starter, result-oriented person, capable to work as part of a team and complete the tasks with minor supervision;
- ERP (SAP) experience is an advantage
- Languages – fluent English is an advantage