Customer Services Planning Supervisor
Digikala is looking for a candidate that would love to pick up such a challenge defining the development of the Nationwide Customer Services Network and taking a very active part in shaping the E-Commerce landscape of Iran.
As a Customer Services Planning Senior Supervisor, you will be supporting the Customer Services Senior Manager in optimizing the whole Customer Services Network Eco-system, proposing decisions that vary from the opening of new services and support Centers for customers to the introduction of new software technologies ultimately having in mind the key goal of delighting our customers.
- Prepare and run weekly and monthly performance reviews in order to enhance the service level of each of the components of Digikala Customer Services Network.
- Gear up to work in a dynamic and passionate environment that aims at changing the Customer Services eco-system in the Country through the disruptive development of the E-commerce industry.
- Analyze a customer service department’s operations and provides recommendations on ways to improve productivity and customer satisfaction levels.
- Using various data such as customer satisfaction reports, surveys and complaint logs to develop strategies and techniques and enhance the service department’s effectiveness.
- Lead cross-functional projects using advanced data modeling and analysis techniques to discover insights that will guide strategic decisions and uncover optimization opportunities.
- Build, develop and maintain data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics that support key customer services decisions.
- Design and build technical processes to address CS issues.
- Ensure accuracy of data and deliverables of reporting employees with comprehensive policies and processes.
- Manage and optimize processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables.
- Examine, interpret and report results of analytical initiatives to stakeholders in leadership, technology, sales, marketing and product teams.
- Oversee the data/report requests process: tracking requests submitted, prioritization, approval, etc.
- Anticipate future demands of initiatives related to people, technology, budget and policies within CS department and design/implement solutions to meet these needs.
- Organize and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of analyst and data employees and effective collaboration with stakeholders.
- Communicate results and business impacts of insight initiatives to stakeholders within and outside of the CS department.
- Cost reporting and cost analysis, budget design, monitoring and control will be Some part of regular job.
Minimum bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering ,Finance, Statistics, Math, or related quantitative discipline; MBA is a plus
Over 5 years of experiences in a quantitative role with an increasing level of responsibility and ownership, of which 2 years in planning, budgeting or management reporting
Strong project management skills with focus on discipline in data collection process
Ability to synthesize large sets of data from multiple, seemingly unrelated sources
Advanced Microsoft Excel and complex formulations
Highly-motivated self-starter with a passion for data
Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
Being familiar with customer communication, call center concepts and KPI will be an advantage
Strong attention to KPI definition and measurement will also be required
Knowledge of SQL will be an advantage
English language fluency