Conversion Optimization Specialist
This role will be responsible for crafting and executing our CRO roadmap-working to identify key opportunities, ensure strong performance for core initiatives, and oversee experiment requirements. Preferably, candidate will have previous CRO experience, with a proven ability to unify cross-functional teams to create a strong testing culture and drive exponential growth for Digikala.
- Create and manage site optimization projects and priorities.
- Analyze data, heat maps, and user recordings in order to generate hypotheses and design landing pages to AB test.
- Own and manage testing road map initiatives, ensuring they drive value and cross-channel alignment with the wider business function through experiment testing.
- Retrieve strategic behavioral and psychological insights from our customers to support a range of products to empower our customers or sellers.
- Develop, scope and implement digital marketing initiatives to drive conversion optimization across all channels.
- Analyze experiment performance, report on results and share learnings with the greater organization to drive business enablement.
- Contribute to collection of experimentation learnings & outcomes with the goal of growing a testing culture.
- Previous professional experience in conversion optimization, product management, growth marketing or other data-driven digital marketing field.
- Highly collaborative and comfortable interacting across multiple business functions such as Creative, Product, Engineering, Analytics, Copywriting & Marketing.
- Solid understanding of A/B testing technology stack to properly setup, launch, develop and analyze experiments.
- Competency in building strong hypotheses that’s ROI focused with an analytical mind to retrieve insights from data for high velocity testing.
- Organized in setting up processes to streamline test acceptance and cadence.
- Effective communicator to market test ideas and influence test-related decisions.
- Strong project management skills.